Through our programs we will advocate to empower, build capacity to develop life skills, strengthen access to resources and educate young people and families in the communities where we live, work, and serve as they overcome challenges, and strive to reach their maximum potential for societal contribution. We especially want to identify and cultivate the abilities and aspirations of our young people, by providing evidence informed training – to ignite and expand their horizons.
- R.E.A.C.H. UP LIKE MIKE – Intergenerational and Multi-cultural Community Forums that bring political legislatures, law enforcement, and the “people” from communities around the country together to continue the discussion and identify key issues that confront our society…..Read More
- H.I.P. – HEALTH IS POWER program is a community based partnership with metro area school districts to promote healthy lifestyles for uninsured and under-insured youth living in economically challenged communities…..Read More
- In the spirit of Mike Mike, his love for computers, tech gadgets, his determination to complete high school, and his plans to attend technical college in the fall of 2014…its Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead as we provide programs for middle and high school aged youth that focus on Science, Technology, the Arts, and Mathematics…..Read More
- RAINBOW OF MOTHERS will provide a support system of hope to mothers, representing a diversity of ethnic backgrounds, with resources including but not limited to: wrap-around resources, both independent and group mental health counseling, hardship respite assistance, legal advocacy and much needed information to direct and support the restorative process of rebuilding and repurposing life after premature loss of a child…..Read More
- S.T.R.I.V.E.E. INSTITUTE (SIBLINGS THRIVING AND READY TO BE INVOLVED AS VALUABLE EXAMPLES OF EXCELLENCE) a RAINBOW OF MOTHERS sister program providing trauma-informed evidence based social-emotional and developmental curriculum and training for children and adolescents as they face a “new normal” in the wake of the loss of a sibling or parent. This also includes opportunities for scholarship to the “Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead” summer camp experience engaging youth through community service learning and group counseling opportunities…..Read More